Creativity is...seeing something that doesn't exist already. You need to find out how you can bring it into being and that way be a playmate with God... Michele Shea...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Zentangle Number 2

Zentangle #2*, done with 005 Pigmaliner in the old handy-dandy Moleskine.

*I don't know what happened to Zentangle Number 1. It was on a loose piece of paper and may have been mailed off to with a check to the credit card company, or something exciting like that. Then again, it may turn up between the pages of the last book I read, and is languishing at the library, waiting for an unsuspecting reader to find it. Will that reader be you?

3 comments:

Elis Cooke said...

fascinating sketches! and love the zen tangle idea! reminds me I want to get to back to more zen painting! lol! art as meditation?thanks for taking the time to comment on my work! namaste Elis.

Dari Malapert said...

Holy Uhhh...something...forget it... WOW my sister - totally cool! I love this - I'm going to have to go through all the books at the library looking for the other one! I'm going to find a magnifying glass right now though - and really check this one out!!

Lila Malapert said...

Oh -- you got our portrait done! I need a copy to use for my avatar, too! :-)