Creativity is...seeing something that doesn't exist already. You need to find out how you can bring it into being and that way be a playmate with God... Michele Shea...

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Malapert Sisters...the early years



Lila thought I should post this, so you masses of readers would know a little about us. Here's all you really need to know...we were, and are, absolutely GORGEOUS. And well-coiffed.

That's me on the right...I'm the taller sister. We're exactly the same age, which is none of your flippin' business. Man - I'm feeling a bit cranky tonight. Must be all the talk about my OCD in one of those posts down there. Thank you, Janey - for not mentioning it in your comments :-).

Now - I must go straighten my closet - I'm pretty sure I saw a blue shirt hanging next to a yellow. Yikes!

2 comments:

Lila Malapert said...

Yep, she's taller. That's why my hair is longer. (I don't understand what that meant either, but it's still true.)

And it is just TOO much fun to mess with the closet of an OCD person, though. ;-D

Dari Malapert said...

Aaahhh, so it WAS you!

And I've always wondered about the hair thing - maybe the weight of it has compressed your spine...

;-)