Creativity is...seeing something that doesn't exist already. You need to find out how you can bring it into being and that way be a playmate with God... Michele Shea...

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Not quite a year ago...

...I posted my last post on this nefarious blog. I have just been released from the institution. What institution, you ask? Ha! I'll never tell. But, there were very nice young men in clean white coats who gave me a little paper cup with a treat in in every day. I'm better now. Okay - it's no laughing matter, mental illness, I agree. Please forgive me. I'm really doing fine with the IV meds.

To further illustrate our lack of mental stability, Lila and I signed up for the NaNoWriMo and will be tackling the work of novel-writing rapidamente-style. If by the end of November I'm still a free, non-medicated, thinking woman...it will be a miracle.

In the meantime, I'll be posting over at my own blog http://patoispoppycock.blogspot.com so Lila and I can weave our own individual, but perhaps intertwined tales of true love, unexpected packages and, apparently, dwarfs on bicycles.

No comments: